Weddings, Weddings, Weddings on the brain!

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings on the brain! My name is Ashley Stange and I am the owner of Cooper Jane Design and I design wedding paper pretties for beautiful brides planning their big day. I am also in the middle of planning my own wedding this summer on July 14, 2012! So soon and yet still so much to do!

The first Design I have created for my own wedding was a Photo Save the Date postcard. I live in Dallas, but am getting married about 4 hours away in a small town outside of Austin called New Braunfels. Since alot of our guests will need to make travel plans, I figured we would need a fabulous Save the Date. I wanted it to have a Photo of my finance Stephen and I since my best friend Mandi had recently taken some fantastic engagement pictures of us. She really did a great job and I am so happy with the photos.




Here is the Save the Date design I created, which is also available for purchase in my Etsy Shop. I wanted something simple that really let the photo stand out. I also knew that I wanted a postcard since I didn't want to bother with buying and stuffing envelopes... I really am a lazy, cheap person. For the back of the postcard, I wanted a Texas with a Heart where our wedding location would be in our wedding colors of Gray and Yellow. I also wanted our wedding website listed so that people could find out more details about the wedding if they were curious before they received the official invitation. I am so happy with how they turned out! I took them to Staples and had them printed (on 110lb weight cardstock) and cut to size and then addressed them before mailing them out. A couple of days after I put them in the mail, our guests were raving about how cute they were and I am loving going over to people's houses and seeing it on their fridges.



Comments

Popular Posts