1. Meet with the Pastor to discuss a compatability quiz Stephen and I took... yikes... hope we are compatible ;)
2. Pick up my wedding dress from Alfred Angelo and lug it back to Dallas for alterations.
3. Visit our venue once again to go over the layout and what our decorating options are. If you are curious, our reception will be held here.
4. Visit a restaurant my mom wants to have the rehearsal dinner at and hash out the dets.
5. Go to the lake and ride on my parent's boat (Please I hope this happens, it is the only thing that will keep me sane!!!)
6. Church and Lunch on Sunday followed by a 4 hour drive back to Dallas for a Memorial Day BBQ at a Friend's house
7. Monday= Rest Day (I will be on the couch in my pj's all day long thank you)
I also want to show you something really fun and quirky that my beautiful friend Rachael had at her wedding this past November. She had asked me to design her wedding programs and instead of just listing the bridal party's names, she wanted them illustrated as stick figures.
Such a cute and original idea that was a hit at the wedding, and was even mentioned by the officiant during the ceremony.
|Photo by Seventh Avenue Photography|
This design is not currently for sale in my Etsy shop, but if you are interested in something similar for your wedding, you can shoot me an e-mail at CooperJaneDesign@gmail.com to inquire about a custom order.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!