First up, I want to tell you about something awesome. Really, this is super cool. There is a company called Birchbox that will send you a very cute box filled with some very cute items every month for only $10.00 a month. I signed up recently and just received my first box a couple of days ago.
I was so excited to find it in my mailbox, it was like a present just for me (that I sent to myself...but whatev).
Isn't the box adorable? I can't wait to find a use for it. When I opened the box, I was blown away at the quality of the items inside! I knew that the company sent a box with samples of different products every month, but I honestly figured they would be like the little packets of stuff you find inside a magazine (which I was ok with, I like those too). Boy was I wrong!
See what I mean? These samples are like magazine samples on crack. I'll give you a rundown of what came inside my box for May.
1. Hair Tie by Twistband (These are supposed to be snag free)
2. Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 by Fresh (I have already been using this and it is awesome)
3. Waterfuse BB Cream by Dr. Jart + (Supposed to be a four in one moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, and skin perfecting tint... can't wait to use this)
4. Nail Polish in Disco Nap by Color Club (Wow, this sample is huge. Love the color and it is so much it would probably last me a year)
5. Vanille Insensee by Alterlier Cologne (Smells amazing and came with a cute postcard)
6. Notecard and Envelope that said XOXO (Theme for this month's box was Gossip Girl)
Everything that comes in the box is available for full size purchase on the birchbox website. I can't wait to discover some amazing little luxuries for only $10.00 a month.
Change of Subject!
So here we go...
Congratulations Erica!! Thank you so much for entering! When you are ready, send me an e-mail at CooperJaneDesign@gmail.com with your selection and the wording as you would like it to appear on the designs and I'll get to working on it for you :)
To our other participant, Dominique, thank you so much for entering the giveaway! So sorry you didn't win, but Cooper Jane Design would still like to offer you 10% off your next order in our Etsy shop. Just shoot me an e-mail when you would like to use the 10% off and I will set up a custom order for the cost of the design you would like minus 10%.
Hope this post made your Thursday a little better!