On my desk...

On my desk this weekend...

A new design i'm working on for my Etsy shop.


I'm totally in love with it (maybe I'm biased) and if I hadn't already printed my wedding invitations, I would have used these. There is a matching RSVP postcard and the set is available for purchase in my Etsy shop here for $35.00.

As it happens, this weekend my wonderful friends came over and helped me finish tying and stuffing my wedding invitations. They came out gorgeous and I will be posting pictures of the finished product soon.

If you are curious, here are the digital designs of my invitations.

I also had a wild Saturday night by driving 30 minutes away just to find a place open for pedicures at 9:00 at night. Great friends, laughter, and pedi's... doesn't get better than that.

Hope you had a refreshing weekend too!



Comments

Popular Posts