Barrels of Fun!

So my wedding is exactly one month away! I cannot believe it is right around the corner! So excited for the day, the honeymoon, and being done with this whole wedding planning process. I thought I would enjoy planning my own wedding, but it has really been one big ball of stress. If I could do it over, I would probably elope or definitely hire a wedding planner... money well spent right there!

The only things that we really have left are to nail down the reception decor...centerpieces, guestbook table, bar area, etc. While perusing the web, I stumbled upon some gorgeous images of wooden barrels. I'm currently on the hunt for at least one to use at our wedding, I think it would be perfect! Here are a couple of examples of what I'm talking about:






Top Image Via * Bottom Image Via

Comments

Popular Posts