Bridal Shower Sneak Peek

Morning lovely readers! Hope you are well!

I myself am recovering from a nasty bout with my allergies. I have been a sniffling, coughing, feverish mess these past couple of days but thankfully I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Feeling so much better today!

So thankful to be recovering too because my family is coming in from out of town for my Bridal Shower this weekend! I am so excited to see them and to celebrate with all of my friends... definitely wouldn't want to be sick for that.

So my 'maids have been keeping the plans for my shower a secret, but have given me little sneak peeks along the way. I've heard that it will be at my beautiful bridesmaid Jennifer's house (Which I am so excited about; her house is gorgeous!) and the theme is gray and yellow with polka dots just like my wedding! These girls know me so well!

My Maid of Honor, Mandi, asked me to design a couple of wine bottle labels for the shower (since she knows I love that kind of stuff) and she just sent me a picture of how they turned out.


BEAUTIFUL! The Bottom pictures are regular sized wine bottles and the top picture has miniature wine bottles.

So glad she gave me a little sneak peek of what is to come! Can't wait to see what these girls have been up to with their secret planning sessions!

I will be offering these in my Etsy shop soon, but if you are interested in Wine Bottle labels now just send me an e-mail at CooperJaneDesign@gmail.com.

More Bridal Shower pictures to come next week :)


Comments

Popular Posts