Fabulous Freebie! Printable "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" Card

Good Morning Lovely Readers,

Today I have a sweet surprise for you... a free foldable "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" card!

Your best friends have been with you through thick and thin, and what better way to show them how much they mean to you than to give them a sweet little gift with the perfect card to pop the question...

Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

This design is a foldable 3.5"x5" card with a blank inside so that you can write a sweet little note to your future 'maids.


How to get the freebie?

Just leave a comment and then send an e-mail to CooperJaneDesign@gmail.com. I will then e-mail you the .jpeg file formatted to print two cards per 8.5" x 11" sheet.

If you want the design customized in any way (colors, wording, etc...) send me an e-mail and I can work with you on a custom order to be purchased for $15.00 in my Etsy Shop.

Enjoy this present from me to you! Your besties will be sure to say "Yes" with a card as cute as this ;)




Comments

  1. Hello! love the design - very excited to ask my bridesmaids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to send these to my bridesmaids! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts