Friday, June 1, 2012

TGIF

Thank goodness for Fridays... they can make any weekday struggles disappear.
For me, Fridays are for celebrating, Saturdays are for Recovering, and Sundays are for Planning.



This is where I will be tonight...drinking a fancy cocktail with my girlfriends.
Cocktail I am eying:

Sounds Divine.

Hope you lovely readers have a relaxing weekend as well. My Bridal Shower is next weekend so my family will be in town (and I will be busy busy busy trying to get my apartment clean enough for my mom's standards).

I'm also working on the cutest idea for bridal shower hostess gifts. I will give you a sneak peak next week and then the full story after the shower is over and the gifts have been given!

TGIF <3
Ashley

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...