Gift Guide: Bridal Shower


Hope you are having a great Thursday, dear readers!

Today, I bring you some awesomely thoughtful gift ideas courtesy of the William Sonoma Monogram Shop. First off, they have long lasting, well made products that any future wife would love... AAAND on top of that you can Monogram them!

Click here to browse all of their monogrammed gifts.

What Bride wouldn't love to open a gift and find these inside?? Stephen and I received a monogrammed cutting board and we absolutely LOVE it! It sits out on our counter, and is so functional for everyday cooking. I will also admit that I just like how it looks when I walk by and see our initials. A daily reminder that we are married ;)

I will be bringing you a genius gift idea for a Bachelorette Party tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts