Give Thanks.



This weekend, my Best Friend threw an AMAZING Friendsgiving Party complete with yummy food, a hot cocoa station, and a photo booth (picture above is me and bff at the party). It was such a fun night being surround by people we love and sharing all that we are thankful for.

It got me in the spirit to be thankful, so this month I will be sharing all that I am thankful for. I won't be posting everyday (life is a little too crazy right now for that), but when I do post I promise it will be meaningful.

First and foremost I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who loves me unconditionally. Even when I am grouchy because I don't want to get out of bed in the morning, even when I fall asleep EVERY friday night at 9:00, even when I am a grumpers because I am hungry, even when I read spoilers to all of our favorite tv shows. That is love, people. I am thankful that he picks up the slack when I am feeling down, thankful that he is always willing to cuddle me, thankful that he loves his job and is wonderful with kids, and most of all thankful that he chose me.





Almost too embarrassed to share this. But alas, this is who I married.

Comments

Popular Posts