Happy New Year!



Happy New Year, everyone! Hope that you are looking forward to this new year with a sense of hope and excitement at the possibilities to come. My husband and I celebrated this NYE with our wonderful friends, who I am so thankful for. We are truly blessed to be surrounded by such incredible people who are all so loving and supportive of everything we do.

I am taking the day to relax, rejuvenate, and re-organize. It is wonderful. With the new year comes a new adventure for me in my life and I feel so relieved and excited to open this new chapter. Starting January 11, I will begin working half-time at my work and will be working the other days for myself and Cooper Jane Design. My brain is overflowing with ideas and I can't wait to make them happen.

Hope 2013 holds exciting, new, wonderful adventures for you as well! 

{P.S. aren't my Best Friend's nails fabulous? They are the sticker things that you find at the drug store! I am definitely going to be trying them out soon...}


Comments

Popular Posts