Valentine's Hair and Photo Party!


Just a quick pop in today! Picked up the Valentine Card samples for the Haircut and Picture Party I am working on with my talented friend Amber Gallegos! If you are in the Dallas area, Amber is an amaazing hair stylist! Absolutely love how they turned out... wish I had a little girl who could participate in this adorably cute event! After the little girls get their hair cut and/ or styled they will take a photo in front of a Valentine's backdrop and then I will be inserting them into these adorable templates. Such a fun keepsake they can pass out on Valentine's instead of the standard cards everyone always has.

Love this girl's face... so cute! I am so going to max out on the number of cute's I can say tomorrow and I can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts