Marry Me Monday # 6: Be My Bridesmaid?
Happy Monday everyone and welcome to the sixth edition of Marry Me Monday! We all know that after the hoopla from the proposal/ engagement dies down, it's time for you to pop the question to your best pals! These girls have been there for you as you waited for a proposal (some painstakingly long...lol) and they will be there every step of the way as you plan for the big day. Why not show your gratitude in advance, by gifting them a sweet surprise when you pop the question... "Be my Bridesmaid?"
1. For her sanity: A mini bottle of Champagne
2. For her body: An Essie nail polish
3. For her soul: Chocolate, of course!
4. For her heart: A sweet note from the bride (Available in the Cooper Jane Design Etsy shop)
5. For her home: A wooden box
All of these items were purchased at Target, except for the Be My Bridesmaid card. The wooden box was even found in the dollar spot!
Have a great Monday!!
Post a Comment