Marry Me Monday # 15: J.Crew Bridal Collection



Morning and Happy Monday! I am back from my mini-vacation to Galveston this weekend and cant wait to show you photos from the wedding I attended later this week. It was absolutely gorgeous! 

Today I am sharing with you some of the J.Crew dresses from this month's Wedding and Bridal Party Collection. They are beau-ti-ful. and I'm sure will provide some fresh inspiration for the upcoming wedding season! Without further ado... Loving the white eyelet number above! This would  be great for a bride to wear  to a rehearsal dinner, or even a casual daytime wedding. (Mandy Dress/ Loretta Dress)



As a former Gray and Yellow Bride, this dress would have been perfect for my 'maids! I had such trouble finding yellow dresses that I liked so we ended up using gray dresses. (Frances Dress in Silk Chiffon)



Oh goodness, I am smitten with the orange number! (Sinclair Dress/ Lucienne Dress/ Gretta Dress)



Black is always chic and stylish (Arrabelle Dress/ Matilda Dress)



These two would look amazing at a spring garden affair. (Kylie Dress/ Mollie Dress)


Of course I saved my favorite for last. I LOVE my polkies. (Arrabelle Dress in Polka Dot Silk Chiffon)

Comments

Popular Posts