Marry Me Monday # 17: My Bridal Portraits






Morning All! It is Sunday night and I am a bit exhausted so I don't have much of a post for you today but I do have some images to share from my bridal portrait session last year! I did get some traditional shots, but I also wanted to do something a little different... namely me having a picnic with myself. Haha I am a dork I know, but I actually like these better than the more traditional ones.

All of the items in the shoot came from my mother's attic, and actually most of it belonged to my grandmother who passed away a few years ago. It means a lot to me to be able to look back on these photos and know that a piece of her was there with me. My best friend took these photos, and my mom, sister, and brother's girlfriend helped with "styling". This was such a fun day, and we all were cracking up the whole time because I was doing ridiculous things like pouring fake tea and pretending to pass out. Yeah maybe I'll share those photos another day...

Comments

Popular Posts