The Devil is in the Details

I absolutely love love love designing wedding invitations, but the thing I love even more is seeing how different brides put it all together. A recent client e-mailed me to let me know how her invitations turned out and I couldn't be more smitten! She ordered the Vintage Meets Modern Wedding Invitation and RSVP Postcard from my Etsy shop and finished out the rest of the her suite with gorgeous details like lace doileys, bakers twine, and hand stamped sweetness.

These photos are from her lovely blog, itmadeallthedifference.wordpress.com


She obviously has great taste and I'm so glad I could help her out! A good design is a great place to start, but the devil really is in the details. (I'm a big fan of kraft paper... it can do no wrong) You can read all about her amazing ideas on her blog here


Comments

Popular Posts