Easiest Summer Cocktail

Guys I don't know if you know this about me, but I'm all about the easy. The quicker, faster, less work the better. That's why when I was out of wine the other night, I scoured the house for a quick and easy alternative adult beverage. It was one of those days... ya know... the one where a good glass of wine makes it all better. Anyways, I looked in the fridge and found that we had tea, raspberry lemonade, and orange juice. Hmm... wheels turning. I picked the raspberry lemonade, added some dripping springs vodka, crushed ice (drinks always feel fancier to me with crushed ice) and whoala! Tastiest, easiest drink ever.

Ingredients for the easiest cocktail ever:
1.5 oz Vodka
4 oz Simply Lemonade with Raspberry
Crushed Ice

Combine Ingredients in a glass and enjoy!



 It's delish, I promise!

Comments

Popular Posts