Hello Again...

Image via Gnomes Whimsy on Etsy

Hello again bloggers! It has been quite a long time since I've had time to update this here blog and I truly do miss it! I'm going to do my best to get back in the habit now that summer is dying down and the school year is starting. This summer has been so busy, but so much fun!

Here are some of the things I've been up to since I've been gone:

- Lake weekend with Friends
- My Best Friend got engaged!!! Omgeee so excited!!
- Visit with the In-Laws in Ohio
- Anniversary Trip to Niagara Falls (beautiful pics to come... just wow)
- My birthday is on Thursday so the hubs and I are driving to celebrate with my family (Isn't this birthday banner so adorable! I found it on Etsy from the Gnomes Whimsy shop. Everything she sells is so freakin' cute!)

Just thinking about all of the things we've done overwhelms me (in a good way!) but I am SO happy that school is starting back up again so that we can get back into a routine. I may be a nerd, but I love going to the grocery store on Monday and getting all of the food we need for the week, cooking dinner every night, using my Cooper Jane days to the fullest, and even getting up and going to work!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your summers but I'm so ready for fall :)

Comments

Popular Posts