Old School Hand Stamped Gifts



I know as a paper goods entrepreneur I can go overboard with custom creations for Christmas, Birthdays, etc... but this year I thought i'd keep it mostly simple with some old school hand stamped gift tags. The great thing about these is they are sooo easy to make. No illustrator/ photoshop/ printer needed!

I just took a set of letters I got from hobby lobby a few years ago and stamped them onto heavy cardstock. For some of the gifts, I actually stamped right onto the package. So charming right? I'm a sucker for easy peasy DIYs and will be rolling out more of these in the new year. You can look forward to a series of Lazy Girl DIYs and also Thrift Store Before / Afters in 2014. Excited to share my simple and inexpensive transformations!



Comments

Popular Posts