Weekend Update

This weekend my friends and I gathered at the Dallas Museum of Art for dinner at their restaurant Seventeen Seventeen and a tour of their Roaring 20s exhibit. The dinner was tapas style dishes from around the world and were excellent! I had the Ceasar Salad with Bacon and Toasted Bread along with the Ravioli with Goat Cheese and Roasted Vegetables.




 
I was really thinking the small tapas style plates weren't going to fill me up, but I was pleasantly surprised at how full I was at the end of dinner. My fiancee Stephen had the risotto, which I have always wanted to try due to my top chef addiction and it was amazing! So creamy and delicious!

We then toured the Roaring 20s exhibit (most of which was nude art!) and wound up at the Speakeasy. There was even a person standing guard at the entrance who made you say the password before they let you in. The Museum did a great job of really making it feel authentic and our group of friends had an amazing time!

Comments

Popular Posts