Book Club with The Everygirl

Hello Dear Readers!

If you are anything like me, you don't only enjoy reading blogs, you also love curling up with a good book!

While perusing the web today, I saw that one of my favorite sites, The Everygirl, is partnering with Random House to host a monthly book club. Every month, readers will get to suggest and then vote amongst three titles.


The first book will be "Wife 22" by Melanie Gideon. I haven't heard much about this book, but I enjoyed the excert that appeared on The Everygirl's website. I am especially excited to join this online book club because at the end of the month, The Everygirl and Random House will have a live video conference with the author, where you will be able to ask questions and find out the author's thoughts. How cool is that?

I will definitely be downloading this to my kindle app to read on the beach during the honeymoon.

What about you readers? Ever join a book club? Does an online book club sound appealing to you?

Comments

Popular Posts