CJD feature on CardsInspired.com

Morning lovely readers!

Have you ever heard of CardsInspired.com? It is wonderful collection of the most thoughtful and creative invitations you've ever seen! Whether you are looking for Baby Shower, Birthday, or Wedding Invitations you are certain to find something that catches your eye here.


I was so thrilled that they decided to feature a Cooper Jane Design: The Vintage Meets Modern Invitation and RSVP Card! I am in love with this design myself, though I may be a bit partial... wink wink.

Comments

  1. Glad to have you on our site! A well deserved spot I must say.
    Keep on creating so we can feature more of your nice designs in the future.

    Best of luck,
    Sincerely
    Bart (webmaster cardsinspired.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts