Game Day Dresses: Go Mean Green!


Agh! These excite me to no end!

With football season approaching, my best friend and I set out to create a flirty and cute dress that we could wear to tailgating at our Alma Mater, the University of North Texas.

These are the final product of "our" hard work!

I say "our" because Mandi and I have no idea how to use a sewing machine, so we enlisted the help of Mandi's fabulous friend, Laura. She was a genius and knew exactly how to create these beauties. Thanks to her, Mandi and I will be the cutest girls at tailgating this year!

I feel like we will look a tad obnoxious wearing these around with boots, but YOLO right? ;)

Unfortunately I have no idea how to tell you how to make one yourself,
but I did find these links on Pinterest:


Etsy Shop Love My Game Dress will create the dress for you! No work involved!

This Pin is a youtube video that shows you how to make a Game Day Dress

Will you be wearing a Game Day Dress this football season?

Comments

Popular Posts