Newlyweds!

We did it!


The deed is done...Stephen and I have tied the knot and are now enjoying life as newlyweds!!

It has been awhile since I have posted, but I am looking forward to getting back in the swing of things and sharing all of my wedding stories with you (both good and bad).

Here are a few pics from our photographer's sneak peek album on facebook!

By the way, if you are getting married in the Austin area and are looking for a photographer, PLEASE look up High Dot Studios! I cannot sing their praises enough! The husband and wife duo, Sarah and Clint Walker, were the absolute best and were a joy to have around during our big day! They not only got great shots, but had a million ideas of poses for us to do. You can tell they really know their stuff!















Comments

Popular Posts