Sweet 26!

Image Via

Aren't these little cupcakes the cutest! The little pom poms remind me of the ones my bridesmaids made for my bridal shower. So perfect!

Today is a very special day in the life of Ashley...it's when I came into existence!

I can't believe that I am 26 today... so crazy to be in my late twenties now! On the bright side, this is my very first birthday as a Wife and I am loving it! My husband made me breakfast in bed this morning and I woke up on our new mattress today! Let me tell ya... I feel like a new woman! Had the best sleep OF MY LIFE. Feeling less stressed about things on my plate and super hopeful about the future.

The hubs and I decided recently that we are tired of apartment living, so we are looking at some houses right now. Not quite ready to buy though, so we are looking for some super cute rentals. I am so excited to have more space to decorate and a yard for our little pup to run around it. Wish us luck house hunting! (Though the thought of having to pack everything up in the next couple of months gives me cold sweats...yuck!). It will all be worth it in the end though...

I think this year will be the best I've had yet!

Comments

Popular Posts