I feel like a fairy today...

... because I am wearing these shoes I picked up last night and am leaving a tiny trail of glitter where ever I go!

Last week my husband came down with strep throat and I took such good care of him that he insisted on taking me on a date as soon as he felt better. So, last night we went to dinner where I had a couple of Sangrias, and then went on an after dinner run to Target to exchange some pants my husband had bought. Maybe my purchase was the product of tipsy shopping... I am usually not so daring, but these have made me happy all day today!

I also picked up a few new tops for fall/ work. I told my husband that next time he shouldn't take me to Target while tipsy... or we should just go to Wendy's for dinner and spend the date night money at Target instead ;)

Oh and if you too would like to feel like a fairy, you can pick up the Glitter Tuxedo Flats here!

Comments

Popular Posts