pinterest projects delivered to your house monthly?


Happy Friday Dear Readers!

I have a really cool present for you today... do you troll Pinterest all day long, but can't seem to find the time to gather all of the supplies to do one of those awesome projects?

Well, it seems that a company called Brit + Co. has taken it upon themselves to solve your problem!

For $19.99 a month (you can cancel your subscription at any time), you can have an adorable package like this show up at your doorstep, containing a bevy of crafting supplies along with instructions to complete the latest in Pinterest projects.

I think this is such a cute idea. I have a few friends who would absolutely love to receive something like this in the mail (Christmas Present!). I definitely don't have the budget to spend $19.99 a month on a craft project box, but I would love to give a month or two subscription to some of my besties!


Comments

Popular Posts