Where in the world is Cooper Jane Design?

Hello Dear Readers!

So sorry I have been MIA lately... I would love to be one of those people who can post everyday, but life lately is so crazy hectic but also crazy wonderful! Here is a smidge of what I have been up to:





My Matron of Honor, Amber, has realized her dream of having her own salon and asked me to help her with branding! I was obviously thrilled to help and here is what we came up with! So proud of her!


The Hubster and I have moved into a new home and are currently unpacking and decorating... pics to come on that later

My best friend has also moved into a new home and here is a pic I snapped while at her 
house for dinner last night. I am so jelly.


Tailgating at the University of North Texas Chili Cookoff


Bachelorette Party! Awesome. Just Awesome.

Loving this fall so far and looking forward to more time spent with loved ones!

Comments

Popular Posts