Playing with Photoshop

{Photo by High Dot Studios}

Created this in photoshop last night to add to a Gallery Wall in our new home!
I have been loving the Ombre look lately, and I think this will be a great way to
incorporate that style and also a Wedding Photo of the Hubster and I.

All you have to do is add a gradient overlay to your photo and then pick the
two colors you would like to fade. I picked a Deep Pink and White and
came up with this gorgeous hue!

{Btw... if you are getting married in the Austin area I would HIGHLY recommend High Dot Studios for your wedding photography. They are an amazing Husband and Wife team that are so talented, incredibly nice, and make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. If you want amazing photos, you can't go wrong with them!}

Comments

Popular Posts