Off the Registry: Anthropologie

Happy Thursday Dear Readers!

Do you have Weddings, Showers, Parties coming up and want to gift with style?

Today we are e-shopping at everyone's favorite: Anthropologie!


Most brides will register at the standard Bed, Bath, & Beyond, Target, Macy's etc... but if you want to add a little spice to their gift Anthro is THE place to go.

It is one of my favorite stores to browse, but I admit, it can be a little price-y. Ok maybe a lot pricey.

BUT today I will be showing you my picks for gifting a bride at Anthro,
all while being budget conscience! What a dream, right?





Effervesce Pitcher $19.95 {Sale}




Kitchen Magic Whisk $4.95 {Sale}

If I were a bride-to-be again, I know I would be THRILLED to receive any of these gorgeous gifts!

Comments

Popular Posts