Nutcracker Ballet Date Night

Image Via

Happy Friday Everybody! Hope you are enjoying the Holiday season so far... I know I am! Of course I love Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but I also completely enjoy the days leading up to them. I love decorating, shopping for others, wrapping the presents, baking, cooking, holiday parties and just being around everyone I love. This weekend will be especially merry as tonight my husband is taking me on a date to see The Nutcracker Ballet! This will be my first ballet and hopefully not the last. On Saturday I will be baking up some treats for a holiday party that night, and on Sunday I will be taking photographs of my best friend and her boyfriend for their Holiday Card. I am also planning on throwing in multiple Caramel Brulee Latte's and of course having the Christmas Station on blast. Happy Holidays and I can't wait to share pictures from this weekend, next week!

Comments

Popular Posts