My First Full Time Day!

Photo via

Happiest of Mondays to you, lovelies! I feel a peace today that I haven't felt in a good long while. It is my first day working full time for myself and I am LOVING it. Even the flu-like symptoms from the weekend can't keep me down. This morning I have cleaned our entire house (it was a wreck from being sicky poos this weekend), finished out two design jobs, and I plan to go to the grocery store and cook dinner for my husband tonight.

This weekend, before Stephen and I felt like death, we went to a friend's birthday dinner at Eno's Pizza Tavern in Oak Cliff. I had never been to the Bishop Arts District before so I had no idea how beautiful the area is! I am already itching to go back for a Saturday date day. The area is filled with eclectic boutiques, local eats, and just plain cuteness. Eno's had a rustic, chic, neighborhood vibe and their pizza was amazing. Paper thin pizza crusts with really thoughtful toppings. My favorite was one I shared with my BFF that had goat cheese and pancetta. Can't wait to go back!

 Photo Via

What else is on the agenda this month? A fabulous Valentine's Hair Cut and Picture Party with myself and my good friend Amber Gallegos. I am so excited to team up with her for this cute event for little girls. For only $30 Amber will cut and style your little girl's hair and then I will take their photo in front of a Valentine's themed backdrop. I will then e-mail the edited photo by itself and also inside a predesigned Valentine's card to the family. There is going to be so much cuteness going on, I wish I had a little girl of my own to bring! If you are in the Dallas (McKinney) area, you can e-mail Amber@AmberGallegos.com to make an appointment on January 27th between 9am-4pm.


Comments

Popular Posts