love. free. stuff.


Happy Wednesday Dear Readers! Today I have some exciting news to share and something cool for you too. Last week, Emma, from Emmalinebride.com (an awesome wedding blog that I found while I was planning my own wedding) contacted me and formally asked Cooper Jane Design to be a featured vendor! Excuse me, what? Little old me? I feel like I just started this little venture and can't even believe it has been growing by leaps and bounds. Of course I immediately e-mailed back and accepted, so you're looking at the newest featured vendor and one happy girl. 

Anyways, I just wanted to thank anyone and everyone who has been there for me or helped me out along the way. Whether you've ordered something from my shop, liked my Facebook page, left a comment... it truly means the world to me. To show my appreciation for your love and support, I have created this free desktop background. I know it's not much, but it does come from my incredibly grateful heart! 

Just e-mail Ashley@CooperJaneDesign.com and I will send you the file! If you also want to like my Facebook page or leave a comment, I wouldn't complain ;)

Comments

Popular Posts