Marry Me Monday # 6: Be My Bridesmaid?


Happy Monday everyone and welcome to the sixth edition of Marry Me Monday! We all know that after the hoopla from the proposal/ engagement dies down, it's time for you to pop the question to your best pals! These girls have been there for you as you waited for a proposal (some painstakingly long...lol) and they will be there every step of the way as you plan for the big day. Why not show your gratitude in advance, by gifting them a sweet surprise when you pop the question... "Be my Bridesmaid?"

I've put together a set of little luxuries any bridesmaid would be ecstatic to receive:

1. For her sanity: A mini bottle of Champagne
2. For her body: An Essie nail polish
3. For her soul: Chocolate, of course!
4. For her heart: A sweet note from the bride (Available in the Cooper Jane Design Etsy shop)
5. For her home: A wooden box

All of these items were purchased at Target, except for the Be My Bridesmaid card. The wooden box was even found in the dollar spot!

I love gifting a basket full of small meaningful items instead of finding one big gift. For one, it's more in line with my budget and two, it just feels more thoughtful to me.

Lastly, a surprise for the Cooper Jane Design readers... the Be My Bridesmaid card will be available for FREE for the month of March (One per reader). If you would like to receive the digital file so that you can print them off and put them in your own sweet little basket, just e-mail me (Ashley@CooperJaneDesign.com) with your color choice and I would be happy to send it on over!

Have a great Monday!!

Comments

Popular Posts