Happy Friday!

Sorry for the lack of posting this week, it's been another busy one and shows no signs of slowing down soon! I'm heading to New Orleans this weekend for a 30th birthday celebration and am so excited! I've been to The Big Easy before, but wasn't 21 so I couldn't really experience all it has to offer (bars closing at dawn, drinking in the middle of the streets, etc... from what I've heard). If you know of any must-see places please let me know in the comments...I'll be staying in the French Quarter!

In other news, my Taylor Swift addiction has served me well...again! Tay Tay (that is my nickname for her, we are secret bffs) collaborated with Keds and designed this adorably cheeky shoe collection. My favs are the teal shoes with white polkies available here. Hopefully I will be picking these up for my spring/ summer wardrobe soon!


Comments

Popular Posts