Marry Me Monday #14: Real Wedding Ajay and Brundha

Happy Monday All! This past week has been one of the craziest in Cooper Jane Design history which is why I have been pretty silent here on the blog. With quite a few digital design jobs and also starting to do more and more printed jobs I have definitely been keeping busy! 

This past weekend I had the amazing but enormous task of printing, cutting, and assembling 220 wedding menu's for Brundha and Ajay's wedding. The background is a dragon pink and gold damask sheet of cardstock, with a printed vellum page on top all tied together with a textured gold bow. Beautiful! But Time Consuming! I started on my own and quickly realized I was in over my head. So, as I assembled on Friday night, Stephen cooked an amazing Asian Stir Fry and we invited a few friends over to help (Mostly guys btw! And Amber if you are reading this thank you a million!!). The extra hands were amazing and what would easily have taken ten hours, were able to finish in only two! So incredibly thankful for friends who feel more like family!

I still have a couple other projects to finish for this wedding and and will hopefully be sharing those here on the blog later this week!

Comments

  1. These are so beautiful! I can't wait to see them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brundha and Ajay have great taste and I can't wait to see them displayed at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts