Marry Me Monday # 16: Wedding Reception Goodies

Good Morning Lovelies! This morning I have some photos to share with you from the gorgeous wedding I attended recently in Galveston. This was actually the first time I have been responsible for the installation of the items I had designed and let me tell you... I loved it! After all of the hard work, nothing is more satisfying that seeing everything come together beautifully. I was like a proud mom snapping a million pictures of my paper babies lol. 

For this wedding, I designed 2" round name cards that were displayed in the lobby of the ballroom so that guests could find their tables. They were placed inside of a heart wire holder and inserted into a cupcake. Beautiful! (Side Note: these wire holders were adorable and the company, Wirecardholders.com, was amazing to work with. I called on the Friday before the wedding and they were able to get 225 of these cuties to me by Tuesday. Now that is customer service! If you are interested in them for your own wedding, you can find them here.)

I also designed the wedding menus which consisted of a printed damask background with the menu details printed on a sheet of vellum all tied together with a gold ribbon at the top. They looked lovely on the tables and blended perfectly with the decor.


The last items I designed for this wedding were the table numbers. 27 double sided numbers, each with a different phrase describing photos of the couple that were also set on the table.


All in all, it was a stunning affair. I mean, just look at that cake and floral centerpiece! I absolutely love doing custom work, so if you have a wedding coming up and would like to work together just shoot me an e-mail and I'd love to chat! (Ashley@CooperJaneDesign.com)

Comments

Popular Posts