Random

Just some random thoughts today. Hung out by the lake last weekend and the sun was absolutely inspiring. Like, I could actually see the sun rays shining down. Looking forward to summer so much. This is going to be a strange one because the Hubs will be done teaching school and I will be working full time for Cooper Jane soon so we will both be at home all.day.long. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing yet. We will see.  Either way I am pinching myself that I am getting the opportunity to expand Cooper Jane. I will be leaving my part-time job sometime in the next couple of months and will be able to focus on beautifying the wedding world full time! Agh! A bit terrifying but a lot exhilarating.

On the subject of Summer, I am taking baby steps to get back into shape. It is so hard to get motivated when change happens so slowly. It is helping that I work from home 2.5 days a week so that I don't have the temptation of going out to lunch with co-workers and resisting the delicious but bad for me eats. I am so good when I am at home with no temptation! I mean, look... I had a smoothie for breakfast! Ha! Soon enough I will be at home full time so that will help, but I will definitely miss the lunchtime talk.

Change of subject again! I re-joined the iPhone world! I was like a kid in a candy store (technically Sprint Store) yesterday as I was getting my upgrade. I used to have an iPhone on ATT and loved it but was paying waaaay too much money for my cell phone bill. Stephen saw my bill one day and had a minor heart attack and forced me to give it up and get on his Sprint plan. I did thank him when I had extra money to spend on other indulgences but I always missed the functionality/ convenience/ coolness of the iPhone. Well, I'm back baby! Sprint now carries the iPhone and our bill together is only $30 more than my ATT bill was by myself.

Last change of subject! I am headed to Galveston this weekend to attend the wedding of Ajay and Brundha and am so excited. I am excited to see all of the goodies I've created for them on display, I'm excited for the mini-vacation that Stephen and I are getting, and of course I'm a sucker for weddings and love so I am super  excited to share in their day.

Have a great weekend, loves!

Comments

Popular Posts