Refreshed with New Ideas


Happy Monday Loves! I'm back from the family vacation a little bit tanner and a lot bit refreshed. I had an amazing time but was SO happy to come home to my wonderful husband. There really is no place like home.

While I was on the beach drinking coronita's I had a lot of time to think about my business and where I want it to go. I came back so excited to get started and GROW. My first announcement may seem a little counter-intuitive to growth, but is also definitely needed: I am discontinuing the Marry Me Monday column. I really want to focus on quality not quantity at this point in my business so rather than have a forced post every Monday that may or may not be rushed, I'd rather take my time to develop meaningful and dynamic content. Don't worry though...I'll still be posting at least once or twice a week with what I'm up to, different projects I'm working on, and of course all things wedding!


I am also going to be making some major changes to the Cooper Jane Design shop that will be beneficial both to me and the CJD customers. Announcing those soon! So grateful for the opportunity to spend quality time with my family and to reflect on the future of my business! #excitedforthefuture

Comments

Popular Posts