Ombre Cupcake Toppers and Drink Flags






Little update today! I just love this Modern Ombre Suite... it has definitely become my favorite. You can see how adding a few festive bits of color can really liven up an otherwise plain table. If you love this suite too you can find it in my Etsy shop here!

I feel like it's been forever since I've blogged but I hope these pretties make up for it ;) Life has been a little crazy lately...It seems like I've been traveling somewhere every other weekend since summer began. This weekend is no different as I'm headed out of town with the hubs for a lake trip with friends! We are renting out a large cabin and also have a party boat reserved for Saturday (heck yes!). I'll be bringing my camera with me so I'll be back next week with pictures! Have a great week!!

Comments

Popular Posts