New Product in the Shop

Oh my goodness bloggers, I am beyond smitten with the newest offering in my Etsy shop for so many reasons. Number one, my new product packaging came in last week and I was jumping up and down at how professional it makes my designs look. Kind of like putting lipstick on... just a nice finishing touch! Number two, I am obsessed with kits. I don't know why, honestly, but the idea of putting together a one stop shop package has appealed to me for ages and now that I have my "lipstick" I can finally make this dream a reality. Number three, I love working digitally but am also working toward growing Cooper Jane Design's physical presence... so with that may I present the "DIY Ombre Bride Banner Kit" available for purchase in the shop here.

 I certainly believe that any modern bride would love receiving this little box of pretties. It has so many uses! (Hung on the back of reception chairs, photoshoot props, bridal shower decor, etc.. sky is the limit)

 So, what are the contents you say?

  • B-R-I-D-E Ombre Paper Triangles (4 inches wide by 5 inches long) You choose the color!
  • 2 Yards Gray and White Bakers Twine
  • 5 Silver Glitter Mini-Clothespins


Happy Monday!!

Comments

Popular Posts