Guests Room Goody Basket

Stephen and I had guests last weekend so I decided to do something I've been meaning to do forever: spruce up the guest bedroom. It has definitely been the most ignored room in our home; filled with discarded decorations and random junk. We still have an air mattress in there, but I wanted to make it feel as welcome as possible! Of course I went to my favorite one stop shop (Target) and got some comfy new sheets (love love love their Threshold line) and I also found this gorg ombre pillow. 

Then, I decided to put together a basket of goodies filled with everything they would need for the weekend. It has towels, washcloths, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, mouthwash, and extra toothbrushes. This made me especially happy as a hostess because I now have everything in one place for future guests and won't have to scramble around to find extras later. 

Last, I added just a few little items for the nightstand... Lavender Sleep Spray, Eucalyptus lotion, a candle, and some ibuprofen. This worked out so great and I can't wait to host our next guests!




Comments

Popular Posts