Cutest Friendsgiving Ever.

It's holiday time guys!! Thanksgiving is just around the corner, but for our group of friends the holidays really start at the annual Friendsgiving dinner. It's always hosted by my best friend and is not only delicious but also the cutest thing you've ever seen. She takes such joy out of decorating her home and always comes up with the most adorable little details. Case and point: the utensil holders below. LOVE.


 She wrote out each dish that was brought to the dinner on this adorable chalkboard menu. Omgee the food was awesome. My favorite was probably the Sweet Potatoes. Just divine and so sweet it could pass for a dessert.


 Doesn't the turkey look gorgeous? Tasted as good as it looks too.

 This is the Martha Stewart Sky High Pie with apples and cranberries. Like a work of art.

 A little decor shot, because I love my best friend's decorating skills.

My husband made 4 (that's right 4!) different kinds of deviled eggs. And I, who does not like eggs really, enjoyed the Buffalo and Sriracha. #progress


Last but not least, these little bites were my favorite appetizer and were gone in like 10 minutes. Puff pastry with cream cheese and a jalapeno on top. Now my mouth is watering. Hope you enjoyed this little peek inside out annual Friendsgiving dinner. And a special thanks to my best friend Mandi and her fiance Andrew for hosting this amazing night!

Comments

Popular Posts