Spread Some Christmas Cheer


The birthday of a good friend was coming up and I really wanted to make her something special. I was racking my brain for cute paper ideas and I figured that with Christmas just around the corner she could use some custom gift tags. I am so smitten with how this set turned out that I've decided to list it in my shop for the holidays. (You can find them here) This box set would make the perfect teacher gift, housewarming gift, hostess gift, or even just a Tuesday present!


Contents Include:
9 Custom "For Your Mistletoe" Gift Tags (2" x 3")
9 Custom "Be Merry and Bright" Gift Tags (2" x 3")
9 Custom "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" Gift Tags (2" x 3")
6 Yards of Red and White Bakers Twine
5 Mini Glitter Clothespins

Also, feel free to mix and match! If you would like all 27 gift tags to have the same design, not a problem! Only two designs? Sure!


Hope these tags help you spread a little Christmas Cheer to your friends and family. Happy Holidays!!

Comments

Popular Posts