June Birchbox

Hello friends! I know that I posted about Birchbox when I originally signed up for one here, but I thought I'd give you up an update and a peek inside the June box.

My favorite mail day of the month by far is when my birchbox comes. It's the best! It comes in a pretty package, doesn't ask me to pay bills, and actually brings me gifts. Such a great deal because for ten bucks a month, you get some pretty great samples. I mean, just look at everything that came in the June box. That bottle on the top left is a shampoo sample. And it's huge! I also received a mini bottle of mint nail polish, full size lip crayon, exfoliating cleanser, conditioner, hair oil, and some postcards. Wowser. 

I'm so excited to try out this Lovely Smoothing Shampoo by Avines because I was just thinking how my hair is feeling so dry. Birchbox read my mind! The nail polish color is so fresh and perfect for summer, can't wait to try it out. Photos to come I'm sure, ha.

For such a small investment, the people over at Birchbox really choose some great items every month. I  found my favorite mascara and lip balm through the monthly samples; all without the hassle of buying multiple things that don't work out. If you are like me and don't have die hard favorite beauty products, birchbox is an awesomely affordable way to test out many products and find the ones you will become loyal to. Plus, it's just fun to get presents in the mail every month.

Comments

Popular Posts