Nothing cuter than little girls and cupcakes


Seriously. The title of this post is no lie. I will start this post out with my favorite photo of the day. Little girls. Cupcakes. Agh so darn cute!

As you all know, I hosted a Valentine's Haircut and Picture party this past weekend with my super talented friend Amber. I am so honored she asked me to be a part of this event because I had a blast! These little girls seriously gave me baby fever. (Sorry hubs...) Amber styled these precious little girl's hair and then I took their photos and will turn them into the adorable valentine cards I posted about this weekend. The event was so much fun and a huge success! We had little girls in and out of Amber's salon all day, so the word "cute" was out in full force. They had cupcakes and lemonade to snack on and I learned that saying the word "cupcake" while taking pictures created the best smiles.

If you are in the Dallas area you should definitely look up Amber for a haircut or style. She has magic hands or something because I am always amazed at what she can do with hair. You can find her on facebook: Amber Gallegos Salon at the Ritz.

Without further ado, here are the photos from the event!



Thank you so much to everyone who came out to help make this event a success! Your little girls are darling!


Comments

Popular Posts